Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Positive Post Tuesday

Remember that poem, about people touching our lives? Well it's true in reverse too. Other people see us and we affect them. Unknowingly we send messages about ourselves and who we are, and what's important to us. It's a matter of how we live our lives.

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah. This is true of course, but it's not often we get the opportunity to see or hear how another person has seen us. Sure, our friends like us for who we are, but what about those other people who are on the fringe of our lives? I've been blessed this past week to have an old High School acquaintance say something really nice about me. I'm tempted to post what he said about me, because it was so kind. But I'm not going too, because I don't want to toot my own horn. Ron tooted my horn and I'm just going to let those kind words glow inside me. It's great that what he saw in me, is what I want people to see in me. I have succeeded in that!

But you should go check out Ron's blog, Wings Over Wisconsin. He's taking flying lessons and has chronicled his journey.

As this blog chronicles my life journey.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I saw your comment on "Without Wax" - the "I never thought Andy would" post - and I just wanted to pop over here and tell you that I'm praying for you today!
Susan