Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Positive Post Tuesday

I am not singling out any one friend in particular on this post, but rather I am recognizing every single one of my friends in one fell swoop.

My friends are the most important people in my life. This week (ok, I am singling out a couple of them) Kelley, who is a former coworker, and Rachel, who is a current colleague, are standing out. But those words "former coworker" and "colleague" are impersonal and not very friendly.

I had coffee with Kelley on Sunday, and what had been planned as a quick catch up hour coffee, quickly disappeared into two and a half hours ... Loved catching up with her.

Rachel is at PubCon with us this week, and is my BUNKY .. yay I have a room mate!! I glove this girl, she's so authentic and REAL and easy to talk too.

I'm blessed to have these people in my life. And this is for them:
"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love that my friends have trusted me with their friendship, and I love that they believe in me.

No comments: