Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Advice

Pete Wilson:

Today is a new day. It’s a new era. Regardless of who you voted for or why, it’s time to switch gears. It’s time to pray for Obama as he transitions to become the President of the United States.

And furthermore, you need to know this is not a surprise to God. Before the billions of dollars were spent on this campaign, God already knew the outcome. He wasn’t sitting around the television last night ringing his hands like you were.

He doesn’t need a Republican or a Democrat, an electoral vote, or a state. He’s not red or blue. He’s God.

He’s God and I’m not. You’re Not. Obama is not. McCain is not.

So if your candidate lost. I’m sorry. If you’re worried your issues aren’t going to be being addressed. I’m sorry. But God is still God and He’s still sitting on His throne.

Let’s move on.

Let's move on.
Wow. So true in so many ways.
Last night was a rough night, and I'm not talking about electoral results.
It was rough. I didn't cry. But I feel empty.

Might cry now though

2 comments:

Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ng said...

I wasn't sure how to react. I asked my roommate who won and I just said Cool and walked away as my stomach dropped.